Friday, May 25, 2012

And we have a WINNER!!!




Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who participated in the YA Books That Are Effing Awesome Contest. I only wish I could give everyone a prize, but unfortunately that would be costly and stupid, so it's just the one winner today, who will receive a copy each of Insurgent by Veronica Roth, Cinder by Marissa Meyer, and Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. EEEK!

So without further ado, the winner is....


Laura Thomas!


Laura, I'll be contacting you via the email address you provided to arrange for shipment of your prize. HAPPY READING! And thanks again everyone for participating <3






3 comments:

  1. Oh My! You just made this girl very happy! Thanks so much. Have a wonderful holiday weekend. Emailing you my address:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I'm glad you're happy! You're in for some great reading times, let me tell you. Prepare to neglect things. Lots of things.

      Delete